If you love the game, you’ll love this.
Summer Camp is a highlight of the summer.
- General Description (click/tap)
- This camp has become a tradition for players that want to get better. This is an all skills camp in which players will be taught fundamentals of every position on the field. And of course, lots of swings. It is a fun environment, but make no mistake, it's four days filled of baseball.
The goal of our camp is address the individual needs of every camper in a fun, positive setting. The focus of instruction is to provide the essential fundamentals and techniques needed to be successful at any level. Each camper will be given the opportunity to improve upon his or her strengths and weaknesses both offensively and defensively.
- Who is this camp for? (click/tap)
- Players who competed in their spring season on the 46/60 diamond would be well served in this camp. We take great care to make sure we address the needs of our most experienced campers as well as our rookies. As a general rule, a happy camper is between 7 and 12 years of age.
- Dates/Times/Cost/Location (click/tap)
- Dates: July 9 - 12, 2018. (Monday - Thursday). Rain Date July 13.
Times: 9AM - 1PM.
Location: Marucci Park. Home of Spring Lake Sea Girt Little League. (North End of 3rd Ave in Spring Lake.)
- Required Gear (click/tap)
- Each camper is expected to have their own glove, bat, cleats, hat, and helmet (if you own one). Shorts and t-shirt are ok. Campers are also responsible for their own drinks and a light snack during our breaks. We also recommend, but no not require, a personal pair of sunglasses, sunscreen, and a protective cup.